Registration Instructions for IEEE Conferences
You are strongly encouraged to read the following notes before starting the registration process:
1. Full Physical registration only for domestic authors (authors from China) includes:
The Full Physical registration fee is USD$650 (RMB 4600) for IEEE members, USD$780 (RMB 5500) for non-IEEE members, USD$450 (RMB 3200) for IEEE student/Life members and USD$565 (RMB 4000) for non-IEEE student members. The deadline for Full Physical registration is Nov 17, 2022. Please note that if your payment is not received by that date, the paper will be removed from the proceedings. This deadline will be strictly enforced.
Full Virtual registration only for international authors due to COVID pandemic policy includes:
The Full Virtual registration fee is USD$300 (RMB 2130) for IEEE members, USD$360 (RMB 2560) for non-IEEE members, USD$200 (RMB 1420) for IEEE student/Life members and USD$240 (RMB 1700) for non-IEEE student members. The deadline for Full registration is Nov 17, 2022. Please note that if your payment is not received by that date, the paper will be removed from the proceedings. This deadline will be strictly enforced.
Basic registration fee means: one author has made the full registration for a paper; other authors of the same paper or other people would like to attend physically the conference as well. The fee includes:
The Basic registration fee is USD$200 (RMB 1420) for IEEE members, USD$240 (RMB 1700) for non-IEEE members, USD$150 (RMB 1060) for IEEE student/Life members and USD$180 (RMB 1280) for Non-IEEE student members. Basic registration is available after Nov 17, 2022 until Dec 18, 2022.
2. For Full registration, in order to qualify for the IEEE member reduced registration fee, the IEEE membership number must be included in the registration form. Similarly, in order to qualify for the student reduced registration fee, proof of current student status (e.g., current Student ID or other proof of current enrollment) must be e-mailed (as an attached scanned image or pdf file) to IEEE-HPCCfirstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that both current IEEE membership and student status will be verified.
3. If you register for the main conference, for example, your paper is HPCC-127, please choose the conference name as "HPCC", then fill in "127" as the paper ID on the registration form. Any incorrect use will lead to the registration failure. You can find your paper ID from the webpage:
4. Registration payments can only be done via bank transfer, please use the following information:
For international authors:
For domestic authors:
For your convenience, for those of you who are domestic authors, you can pay via the following two Chinese payment methods:
Please include a note on your bank transfer/payment indicating your name, the name of your conference/workshop/symposia and your paper ID.
Please note that your local bank may charge you some additional fees in order to process the bank transfer. Therefore, please make sure that the net amount that is transferred to the above account is no less than the required registration fee. After the bank transfer is complete, please send the scanned bank transfer receipt to IEEE-HPCCemail@example.com by email with the name of your conference/workshop/symposium and your paper ID. We will confirm your payment based on your scanned receipt.
If you really have problems on bank transfer from abroad, please contact us by emailing IEEE-HPCCfirstname.lastname@example.org for alternative solutions.
5. We will send the receipt to authors by emails before the conference for
Full Virtual registration and will give the receipt to authors at the
conference for Full Physical registration.
For authors from China, if you need to issue a 发票, please download the information registration form, fill it out and email it to IEEE-HPCCemail@example.com, and we will give you the 发票 at the conference site.
Any further questions, please email to IEEE-HPCCfirstname.lastname@example.org